Our Aztec Spice beef jerky is mildly spicy and has a flavour profile that takes its inspiration from ancient Central American ingredients. It’s infused with a gourmet mole poblano flavour, using only certified organic seasonings.
We hand-make this jerky in small batches from our all-natural Black Angus beef, which we raise without drugs or antibiotics and feed on a luscious blend of organically-grown grasses.
A rich source of protein, with minimal fats or carbs. We hope you’ll find it to be a treat both for your health and your palate!
- all-natural, made with certified organic seasonings.
- 98% fat-free.
- only 1g of carbs per serving.
- excellent source of protein, niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
- locally hand-crafted with love and care.
- made with our premium, local & sustainable Whispering Meadows Black Angus beef — raised on free-range pasture without antibiotics or synthetic hormones.
- paleo, keto, and Atkins diet friendly.
- sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, GMO free, nitrate free, with no preservatives or MSG.
Whispering Meadows naturally-raised beef, gluten-free soy sauce*, red wine vinegar*, onion*, garlic*, spices*, salt.
* certified organic. Contains fermented soy.
Shelf-stable for 9 months. Refrigerate after opening.
You’re welcome to add beef jerky to your order with our regular shipping options. Or if you just want to order jerky on its own, we offer a flat-rate beef jerky shipping option of $15, for any amount of beef jerky — to be shipped by Canada Post or courier to any address in Ontario. You’ll be given this option at checkout if you only have beef jerky in your shopping cart.
60g (2.1oz) per package. Also available in our combo pack for an 11.5% savings.