Our Aztec Spice beef jerky is mildly spicy and has a flavour profile that takes its inspiration from ancient Central American ingredients. It’s infused with a gourmet mole poblano flavour, using only certified organic seasonings.
We hand-make this jerky in small batches from our all-natural Black Angus beef, which we raise without drugs or antibiotics and feed on a luscious blend of organically-grown grasses.
A rich source of protein, with minimal fats or carbs. We hope you’ll find it to be a treat both for your health and your palate!
- all-natural, made with certified organic seasonings.
- 98% fat-free.
- only 1g of carbs per serving.
- excellent source of protein, niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
- locally hand-crafted with love and care.
- made with our premium, local & sustainable Whispering Meadows Black Angus beef — raised on free-range pasture without antibiotics or synthetic hormones.
- paleo, keto, and Atkins diet friendly.
- sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, GMO free, nitrate free, with no preservatives or MSG.
Whispering Meadows naturally-raised beef, gluten-free soy sauce*, red wine vinegar*, onion*, garlic*, spices*, salt.
* certified organic. Contains fermented soy.
60g (2.1oz) per package. Also available in our combo pack for a 20% savings.