This is a quick and easy recipe that combines two of the best meats in existence — chicken breast and bacon. With just a couple of minutes of prep, and 30 minutes in the oven, you’ll have an incredible meal that’s both faster and more delicious than just about any takeout.
- 4 whole organic chicken breasts
- 8-12 slices maple smoked bacon (depending on the chicken breast size)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chicken rub
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix together rub ingredients, and cover all sides of chicken breast with half of the rub.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 or 3 slices of bacon (depending on size) and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the rub over your bacon wrapped chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through, occasionally basting with juices. Enjoy!
I’m Mikayla Murphy, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and owner of Groundwork Health + Wellness! My entire practice revolves around traditional cooking and old fashioned nutrition as a way to regain your health.
I stick to traditions, not trends, to find true, vibrant health. We work together to build your health from the ground up using real food and the science of nutrition. I’d love to connect with you!