We offer FREE to-your-door delivery to most of Southern Ontario for orders above $1000.
For all other orders, we have several options for you to choose from:
Option A: Pick-up Options.
We welcome you and your family to visit our farm and pick up your order in person. We are open by chance or by appointment Monday through Saturday. If you are driving any distance, it’s best to call or email ahead.
We also do a regular group drop-off in the north end of Guelph. Select this as your free shipping option at checkout, and we will get in touch with you to arrange the exact time and location to pick up your order.
Option B: Delivery
While we welcome all of our customers to visit our farm, we realize that this is not always possible. So we have set up a delivery program, direct from our farm to your door.
Our delivery rates are a flat fee for up to 250 pounds of total order weight, regardless of the number of boxes. We have set all the delivery fees at or below cost.
- All orders are shipped frozen. We will email or call you the day before/of delivery.
- Door-to-door deliveries are made by our own Whispering Meadows delivery service, from the farm direct to your home or office. Delivery days and times are arranged & confirmed with you when your order is ready to ship.
- You do not need to be home to meet a delivery — we can leave an insulated box at whatever location you specify, or we can transfer your meats into a cooler if you can leave one out for us.
- Terminal deliveries will be made by Erb Transport (www.erbgroup.com), refrigerated carriers of time and temperature sensitive products.
If you choose to have your beef delivered, most areas have the option of giving you either to-your-door delivery, or pickup from the Erb terminal at a reduced rate. Some areas do not have to-the-door service.
Farm-to-Door Delivery Areas & Rates:
For farm-to-door deliveries, orders will be delivered weekdays between 9am & 6pm. We will email or call you the day before/of delivery to confirm.
If you will not be home to receive your order in person, we suggest that you leave a cooler with minimum inside dimensions of 13”×13”×13”, with frozen freezer packs, for every 30 pounds of meat you ordered.
Please note that our delivery rates are set at or below cost, and reflect the actual expense of providing frozen-goods delivery to your door.
- $12.95 for the Owen Sound area.
- $18.95 for Orangeville, Shelburne, Blue Mountains, Bruce Peninsula & surrounding areas.
- $24.95 for GTA and the 401 corridor from Kitchener-Waterloo to Oshawa, south of Highway 9 – including:
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and surrounding areas.
- $59.95 for Barrie, Midland, Wasaga, Orillia & surrounding areas.
- $69.95 to Hamilton and the Niagara region.
- $79.95 to London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Brantford & surrounding areas.
- $89.95 to Windsor, Chatham-Kent & surrounding areas.
Delivery rates are subject to HST.
Shipping Terminal Pick-up:
The following locations offer discounted delivery rates for pickup from the shipping terminal:
- Ottawa & surrounding area: $89.95 from the terminal located at 182 Colonnade Road, Nepean; phone: 613-226-1358 or 800-267-7023 ext. 1. Pick-up between 8am & 6pm (Mon — Fri) at main office. (Click for map).
- Trenton, Peterborough, Belleville, Kingston & surrounding areas: $79.95 from the terminal located at 4 Riverside Drive, Trenton; phone: 613-965-6633 or 800-461-2688 ext. 2. Pick-up: Monday 8am to Friday 11pm (24 hrs); Saturday 6am — 6pm; Sunday 7am — 5pm. (Click for map)
- North Bay, Sudbury & surrounding areas: $89.95, pick up at Erb Transport North Bay terminal at 4 Commerce Court, North Bay; phone: 705-476-7077 or 800-461-6162 ext 28. Pick-up: Sunday 6am to Friday 9pm (24 hrs) & Saturday 8am to 2pm. (Click for map)
- Thunder Bay & surrounding area: $99.95, pick up at Erb Transport Thunder Bay terminal at 580 8th Avenue, Thunder Bay; phone: 807-344-2323 or 1-800-265-8061. Pick-up: Monday to Friday 7am — 5pm; Saturday 7am — noon. (Click for map)