Beef kebabs are a fun way to enjoy grilling up your meat, while adding your favourite veggies into the mix. This recipe gives you a delicious marinade that imparts both extra flavour and tenderness to your beef.
- 6 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/2 cup avocado or olive oil
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 6 sage leaves chopped, or 1 tbsp dried sage
- Ensure beef chunks are approximately equal in size. Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl, then add beef, toss well, and marinate overnight.
- Cut onion, peppers and mushroom into equal sized pieces. Assemble meat and vegetables on skewers in whichever pattern you’d like.
- Grill for 10 – 20 minutes or until meat is cooked to your preference and vegetables have softened. Enjoy!
I’m Mikayla Murphy, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and owner of Groundwork Health + Wellness! My entire practice revolves around traditional cooking and old fashioned nutrition as a way to regain your health.
I stick to traditions, not trends, to find true, vibrant health. We work together to build your health from the ground up using real food and the science of nutrition. I’d love to connect with you!