- 4 pieces of organic chicken breast
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut a pocket horizontally in each chicken breast
- In a bowl, combine goat cheese, spinach, chopped mushrooms, minced garlic, sun dried tomato, sea salt & pepper
- Stuff each chicken breast with spinach mixture and secure with a wooden toothpick
- In a large past iron pan, heat one Tbsp oil or butter
- Brown chicken on each side then bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked using meat thermometer
- Remove toothpicks before serving
- Optional: drizzle balsamic glaze and serve!
I’m Mikayla Murphy, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and owner of Groundwork Health + Wellness! My entire practice revolves around traditional cooking and old fashioned nutrition as a way to regain your health.
I stick to traditions, not trends, to find true, vibrant health. We work together to build your health from the ground up using real food and the science of nutrition. I’d love to connect with you!