Nachos make a quick, fun, and informal meal. This recipe adds our organic chicken breast to give you an extra hit of protein. The great thing about nachos is that you can mix and match your toppings to suit your own preferences!
- 2 bags tortilla chips of choice
- 4 tomatoes — diced
- 2 bell peppers — diced
- 1 large onion — diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1-2 whole organic chicken breasts — shredded
- sour cream
- green onions (for garnish)
- Pan fry or barbeque chicken breasts, until just done through.
- Place tortilla chips on a large baking tray and too with tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, cheese and shredded chicken breast.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 400° or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Enjoy with guacamole, salsa and sour cream!
I’m Mikayla Murphy, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and owner of Groundwork Health + Wellness! My entire practice revolves around traditional cooking and old fashioned nutrition as a way to regain your health.
I stick to traditions, not trends, to find true, vibrant health. We work together to build your health from the ground up using real food and the science of nutrition. I’d love to connect with you!