This all-natural, ready-to-eat chicken stew is packed with both flavour and nutrients. It’s made in small batches with all-natural ingredients, using our certified organic Whispering Meadows chicken, and our own chicken stock, plus organic vegetables and seasonings, and absolutely nothing artificial.
We think you’ll find it rich, savoury, and delicious, and that it tastes like it was just freshly made.
It just needs a quick reheat, then it’s excellent on its own, or served with bread, rice, or mashed potatoes, plus your favourite veggies, for a complete meal. Sprinkle some grated cheese or a spoonful of sour cream on top for an extra touch of luxury.
We think you’ll love this chicken stew. It’s:
- all-natural, made with certified organic vegetables and seasonings;
- an excellent source of protein, niacin, Vitamin A, pantothenic acid, and selenium;
- locally hand-crafted in small batches, in a certified professional kitchen, with love and care;
- made with our premium, local & sustainable Whispering Meadows organic chicken — raised free-range and cage free without antibiotics or synthetic hormones;
- sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, GMO free, nitrate free, with no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG.
Ingredients: Whispering Meadows chicken*, Whispering Meadows chicken stock (Chicken*, Carrots*, Onions*, Celery*, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic*), Tomatoes*, Red peppers*, Onions*, Carrots*, Mushroom medley* (Crimini*, White*, Portabello*, Shiitake*, Oyster*, Dried porcini*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Cooking Wine, Butter*, Spices, Lemon juice*, Fresh garlic), Celery*, Cooking Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Spices, Fresh garlic.
*certified organic. Contains: garlic, onions.
Preserved in 1-litre glass jars, in a certified professional kitchen. Shelf-stable for 9 months at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze in glass jars, they will break.
If you eat it on its own, a jar will give you one or two full meals. Or if you enjoy it with an added starch and vegetables, along the lines of Canada’s Food Guide, you’ll get between 2 and 4 servings per jar.
Available in boxes of 3 or 6 jars. Save 18% with the 6-jar box.