Want to give the gift of premium, naturally-raised and organic meats?
We offer gift certificates in various amounts, which you can give to your recipient in person, by email, or by Canada Post.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the amount of the gift certificate below.
- Select how you would like to have the gift certificate sent:
- Send electronically: We will generate a coupon code and email it to you within one business day.
The simplest way to give your recipient the code, is simply to forward that email to them.
Or you can fill out our editable PDF gift certificate. You can either save and send it as an email attachment, or print it out and give it as a gift.
Mail directly to recipient: We’ll mail a physical gift certificate directly to your gift recipient(s) via Canada Post.
There is a $3.95 service fee per gift certificate for us to print and mail them, including postage. Please include the recipient’s name(s) and mailing address(es) in the order comments when you check out.
- Click ‘Add to cart’, and check out as usual. If you aren’t ordering any physical products along with your gift certificates, select one of our free pick-up shipping options at checkout.
- We will send out your gift certificate(s) within one business day.
Each gift certificate will give your recipient a one-time-use coupon code. They can use the code to shop on this website, and they will receive the value of the gift certificate when they enter the code at checkout.
Our gift certificate codes never expire.