This rich and creamy dish will make everyone’s mouths water with its delicious flavours. A quick and easy high-protein recipe that uses fast-fry pork cutlets to cook up in no time.
- 6-8 pieces of fast fry pork cutlets
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- In a shallow bowl or plate, combine flour, salt and pepper. Coat pork in flour mixture.
- Heat a heavy pan to medium high heat and add butter. Once hot, add pork and sear 1 minute per side. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add cream, mustard and honey. Whisk to combine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then add pork back to pan.
- Cover partially with a lid and cook for 5 minutes more. Enjoy!
I’m Mikayla Murphy, Certified Nutritional Practitioner and owner of Groundwork Health + Wellness! My entire practice revolves around traditional cooking and old fashioned nutrition as a way to regain your health.
I stick to traditions, not trends, to find true, vibrant health. We work together to build your health from the ground up using real food and the science of nutrition. I’d love to connect with you!