Grilled Vegetables and Marinade make this Steak Dinner a Winner!
Fast and Easy Dinner for 4 to 6 after Overnight Marinate.
1 ½ lb. 750 g Steak: sirloin, sirloin tip, fast fry or blade
1/4 cup 50 mL HP® Sauce, Original
1/2 cup 125 mL Soy sauce
1/4 cup 50 mL Packed brown sugar
1 tbsp 15 mL ginger root, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-farm producer of all-natural, hand butchered beef. You won’t believe the difference in taste and quality! Read more.
1 red & 1 green sweet pepper
1 small red onion
Salt & pepper to taste
Olive oil (2 Tbsp. (30 ml)
- Combine all ingredients (except grilled vegetables) into large sealable freezer bag.
- Set aside 1/3 cup (75 ml) of marinate for grilled vegetables.
- Put steak in bag & marinate for 8 – 12 hours.
- Grill beef to desired doneness. Approx. 3 minutes per side on pre-heated BBQ.
- Remove from grill; let steak stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin strips and toss with grilled vegetables.
Stir-fry Grilled Vegetables
- Thinly slice peppers, onion & zucchini.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and reserved 1/3 cup (75 ml) marinate.
- Toss to coat.
- Scatter on double layer of heavy-duty foil.
- Cover over with foil; seal edges tightly.
- Cook on closed BBQ grill approx 25 minutes.
- Turn occasionally.
SERVINGS: 4 to 6 (Source: Beef Information Centre)
Whispering Meadows is a family beef farm in Ontario. You can buy our naturally raised, grass-fed Black Angus beef direct from our farm, for a price that you won’t believe. We think it’s the best-tasting, most tender beef you can find anywhere!
To learn more about Whispering Meadows natural family farm beef,
visit our home page….