Ravioli, Spinach and Olives Liven Up this Fantastic Beef Pasta Delight!
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 2 – 19oz (540 ml) canned tomatoes
• 1 pkg. (approx. 250 g) ravioli (fresh)
• 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach, fresh or frozen
• 1 cup (250 ml) pitted black olives, chopped
• Feta, parmesan or Tex Mex cheese
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-farm producer of all-natural, hand butchered beef. You won’t believe the difference in taste and quality! Read more.
1. Pan-fry ground beef over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned and completely cooked. Drain. Stir in tomatoes; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
3. Stir ravioli, spinach and olives into beef mixture; heat through.
Makes 4 servings, top each serving with crumbed or grated cheeses of choice.
Whispering Meadows is a family beef farm in Ontario. You can buy our naturally raised, grass-fed Black Angus beef direct from our farm, for a price that you won’t believe. We think it’s the best-tasting, most tender beef you can find anywhere!
To learn more about Whispering Meadows natural family farm beef,
visit our home page….