This all-natural, ready-to-eat pork stew is made with our own organic pork. It’s hand-crafted in small batches with all-natural ingredients, using certified organic vegetables and seasonings, and absolutely nothing artificial.
This is a rich, savoury, and delicious stew. We think it tastes like it was freshly made in our own kitchen.
It just needs a quick reheat, then it’s excellent on its own, or served with bread, rice, or mashed potatoes, plus your favourite veggies, for a complete meal.
We think it’s the best ready-made pork stew you can find anywhere, and it’s:
- all-natural, made with certified organic vegetables and seasonings;
- an excellent source of protein, niacin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, thiamine, zinc, and selenium;
- locally hand-crafted in small batches, in a certified professional kitchen, with love and care;
- made with our premium, local & sustainable Whispering Meadows organic pork — dry-aged and raised free-range without antibiotics or synthetic hormones;
- sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, nut free, GMO free, nitrate free, with no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG.
Ingredients: Whispering Meadows organic pork*, Tomatoes*, Onions*, Red peppers*, Potatoes*, Carrots*, Cooking wine, Celery*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Spices, Garlic*.
*certified organic. Contains: garlic, onions.
Preserved in 1-litre glass jars, in a certified professional kitchen. Shelf-stable for 9 months at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze in glass jars, they will break.
If you eat it on its own, a jar will give you one or two full meals. Or if you enjoy it with an added starch and vegetables, along the lines of Canada’s Food Guide, you’ll get between 2 and 4 servings per jar.
Available in boxes of 3 or 6 jars. Save 18% with the 6-jar box.