A quick pasta recipe of ravioli in a ground beef sauce, with baby spinach, black olives and cheese. For a printable version that fits on a 3x5” recipe card, click here.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 — 19oz (540 ml) canned tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (approx. 250 g) ravioli (fresh)
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (250 ml) pitted black olives, chopped
- Feta, parmesan or Tex Mex cheese
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-farm producer of all-natural, hand butchered beef. You won’t believe the difference in taste and quality! Read more.
- Pan-fry ground beef over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned and completely cooked. Drain. Stir in tomatoes; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile…
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
- Stir ravioli, spinach and olives into beef mixture; heat through.
- Makes 4 servings, top each serving with crumbed or grated cheeses of choice.
Whispering Meadows is a family beef farm in Ontario. You can buy our naturally raised, grass-fed Black Angus beef direct from our farm, for a price that you won’t believe. We think it’s the best-tasting, most tender beef you can find anywhere!
To learn more about Whispering Meadows natural family farm beef,
visit our home page….