Everybody loves pizza, but have you ever made it on the barbeque? This barbequed beef pizza recipe will amaze you. For a printable PDF version that fits on a 3x5” recipe card, click here.
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-farm producer of all-natural, hand butchered beef. You won’t believe the difference in taste and quality! Read more.
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1½ tsp. (7 ml) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. (2 ml) salt
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) allspice
- ¼ tsp. (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. steak (blade, round, fast-fry or sirloin)
- 2 red peppers, cut in quarters
- 2 red onions cut in half
- Olive oil, salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup (125 ml) pesto or pizza sauce
- 4 small pizza shells or flatbreads
- 3 oz ( 85g) goat cheese
- 4 oz (115g) havarti cheese, grated
- Shake beef, salt, pepper, garlic and spices in a resealable freezer bag. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Toss peppers & onion with oil, salt & pepper; grill on med until tender; slice in strips.
- Spread pesto or pizza sauce over pizza shells; top with the veggies & cheese. Set aside.
- Grill steak on medium heat. Close BBQ lid & cook, turning once, for ~3-4 min/side. Remove meat from BBQ & let stand for 5–10 minutes. Slice thinly across grain.
- Meanwhile, grill pizzas on low heat, until shells are golden brown & cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, top pizza with sliced beef & serve with side salad of choice.
Yield 8 servings (1/2 pizza per person).
Whispering Meadows is a family beef farm in Ontario. You can buy our naturally raised, grass-fed Black Angus beef direct from our farm, for a price that you won’t believe. We think it’s the best-tasting, most tender beef you can find anywhere!
To learn more about Whispering Meadows natural family farm beef,
visit our home page….