- 12 oz 340 g Steak: sirloin, sirloin tip, fast fry cutlet or blade (trim to remove any visible fat; slice thinly)
- 1 tbsp 15 mL canola oil
- 1/2 tsp 2 mL garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp 2 mL chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pinches oregano (rubbed, not ground)
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-farm producer of all-natural, hand butchered beef. Yo
- 1 1/2 lbs Steak options: sirloin, sirloin tip, blade, round, fast fry cut into strips
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 15 oz pizza sauce
- 3/4 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 lbs pizza dough
Try our beef!
Whispering Meadows is a family-f
Here Is One To Inspire: Steak Strips On Fettuccine With Blue Cheese!
Serves 4 to 6
• 2 lb. fast-fry beef cutlets OR blade steak OR sirloin tip steak cut into ¼-inch wide strips
• 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vegetable oil
• 2 onions, sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp. (30 ml) paprika
• 1 tbsp. (15 ml) ground cumin
• 1 tbsp. (15 ml) curry powder
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
Garlic, Herbs and Spices Added to Veggies make a Beef Pita Pocket Winner!
Cooked Seasoned Sirloin Strips in Pizza Dough make a Panzerotti Pleasure!
Toasted Slivered Almonds, Coconut Milk and Exotic Spices Make this Delicious Dish!
By grilling the steak, veggies & flatbreads on your BBQ this meal makes great summer fare!